2020 Festive Raffle - Prize Winners
The Clyde FC 2020 Festive Raffle prize draw took place today, with the 16 winners confirmed as below:
- Case of mixed wines - 07490 Lisa O’Connor
- Children's Designer Wear Shop - £50 Voucher - 00405 Robert Ross
- Facial & nails spa experience - 10197 Jamie Henderson
- Gin cocktail afternoon and vintage bus tour for 2 - 05146 Jackie Fraser
- Hilton Strathclyde - dinner, bed, and breakfast for 2 - 08053 John Docherty
- iPod Shuffle - 02148 Jack Hutchison
- Living Well Health Club - one-month membership for 2 - 05964 Callum McLaren
- Marks & Spencer - £50 voucher - 07946 Agnes Quinn
- Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee machine & Pods - 10841 Jim Kyle
- PlayStation 5 Console - Digital Edition - 10966 Davie Morrison
- Spa day + treatment & lunch for 2 - 09519 Al MacDonald
- Teeth whitening course by Whitemoss Dental - 03443 Robert Meechan
- The Carrick championship golf course, Loch Lomond – fourball - 01057 Paula Reilly
- The Citizen, Glasgow - £75 restaurant voucher - 07202 Jennifer Gray
- Themed escape room reality experience for 4 - 05515 Andrew Walker
- Westerwood Hotel, Cumbernauld - dinner, bed, and breakfast for 2 - 04974 Eric Steel
Congratulations to all prize winners, who will be contacted in the coming days to arrange delivery of their prize.
The club is delighted to report that the initiative has proved hugely successful yet again in 2020, with a fantastic total of £7,605 raised for The Bully Wee.
Club director and event organiser, Gordon Nisbet said:-
"I would like to thank everyone who contributed to the success of the raffle; prize donors, all those who committed to selling tickets in these unprecedented times and our community football teams, whose contribution was once again much appreciated.
"This is always a very important fundraiser on our calendar, so it's very positive to see it being embraced and supported by so many. To surpass our 2019 total figure is even more incredible given the set of circumstances all of us are facing. The logistics that the raffle has had to overcome this year, proved daunting at times, but the financial outcome is indeed a pleasing reward for everyone's endeavours."