Clyde v Montrose: Pay-Per-View
Pay-per-view tickets for Saturday's League 1 match against Montrose at Broadwood are now on sale.
Season card holders who are opted-in to live streams will automatically have access via the match page. All card balances will be reduced by £10 following Saturday.
Pay-per-view tickets cost £12 and can be purchased on the Clyde FC Live platform by following the steps below.
- Sign up for a Clyde FC Live account by clicking here. If you have already registered, make sure you are logged in and skip to step 3.
- After registering, you will be offered an Access Code option - ignore this by clicking on the 'No thank you' link at the bottom of the panel.
- From the main Clyde FC Live page, under 'Upcoming Events' click on Clyde v Montrose item.
- Scroll down the page and in the 'Tickets for Sale' section, click on the red 'Buy this event now' button
- Enter your payment details (Visa, Mastercard or American Express) to complete the ticket purchase
- You will receive an email confirmation of your purchase and the match page will now display an access confirmation message box.
- Return to the match page on Saturday to access the live stream, starting at 2.30pm. NB - No access code is required following a pay-per-view purchase.
Commentary from David Jack and John MacKinnon will begin at around 2.45pm.
All supporters and viewers should note, as with any live broadcast stream, although the footage is being delivered in HD, the quality of the end visuals will also depend on the internet connection available to each user.
Viewing is recommended on as large a screen as possible for the best viewing experience - most popular web browsers are supported.
As per SPFL streaming rules, only one device can be used to access the platform per user account. This can be managed via your account settings once logged in, if you wish to change device at any time.
Note, the stream runs with a slight delay, so please avoid other update sources if you want to enjoy the match as live!