Match Streaming - Season Card Holders
Following the launch of the new live match streaming platform, Clyde FC Live, the club is pleased to announce details of Season Card integration, ahead of Saturday's League 1 opener against Partick Thistle at Broadwood.
All League 1 matches will be priced at £12 for pay-per-view tickets, with cup match prices as agreed with the opposition on each occasion.
Season Card holders will be able to access all home matches, utilising their available card balance, at a discounted price of £10 per League 1 match (or the full price of each cup match).
All adult digital season card holders* will automatically be opted in to the above plan, with balances being reduced accordingly, following each home match. An email will be soon be issued to all card holders with a unique access code - giving access to the Season Card option at Clyde FC Live, which will include all matches that require to be streamed during 2020-21.
Any holder who wishes to opt out of the plan can do by emailing [email protected] - thus removing Clyde FC Live season access and leaving the card balance unaffected by match streams.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Sign up for a Clyde FC Live account by clicking here. If you have already registered, make sure you are logged in and skip to step 3.
- After registering, you will be offered a Season Card option - ignore this by clicking on the 'No thank you' link at the bottom of the panel.
- From the main Clyde FC Live page, click on the Profile icon at the top right of the screen. From the menu that appears, click on the Subscription link. Or go directly to the page by clicking here.
- In the box titled 'Enter your Access Code here:' enter the unique access code that will be emailed to you later today and click the Send Code button.
- A confirmation message will be displayed and the Clyde FC Season Card subscription will now be shown.
- You will now be able to access all home match streams going forward.
If you do not receive the email later today, please check your junk/spam folders initially, or contact [email protected] with your details.
Please note - the access code emailed to you is unique and valid for one use only. Sharing the code will result in your access being invalidated. A second code cannot be issued, only confirmation given of the first code.
There were a number of challenges to overcome in providing the Clyde FC Live service, in particular in integrating the existing season card database to ensure that holders can still utilise the card balance to view matches, rather than at the turnstiles. In considering all of the possible options, and the pros and cons of each, all involved in the set-up process felt that this opt-in arrangement was the best for both the club and season card holders.
Season Cards also remain on sale, for those wishing to purchase and benefit from the discounted rate for any and all League 1 matches that are streamed ahead of crowds returning to Broadwood.
Clyde chairman, John Taylor said: "Of course, we all wanted to be back at Broadwood together to give the team our vocal backing but this is the next best thing and we hope supporters will enjoy the return to football from their homes. The staff and players know that they have the fans watching them and that's a huge boost for them.
"We hope season card holders will appreciate why we have set up the system in this way and as always, I thank them for their continued backing at this difficult time for us all."
* Physical season card holders will be contacted separately.