Clyde v Dumbarton - Live Stream
The club can now confirm details for viewing Saturday's Betfred Cup Group E match against Dumbarton, being played behind closed doors due to current government guidelines.
The match will be streamed live via Clyde's new Pixellot platform - Clyde FC Live - on a pay-per-view basis.
Given the issues currently being experienced by the Pixellot system, across all Scottish clubs involved, a reduced fee of £6 has been set for the match. This following discussion with Dumbarton FC, who are entitled to a share of any viewing proceeds.
Please note, Season Cards are not eligible for this match.
HOW TO PURCHASE A PAY-PER-VIEW TICKET
- Sign up for a Clyde FC Live account by clicking here. Ignore the Season Card option by clicking 'No thank you' at the bottom of the screen. If you have already registered, make sure that you have logged in.
- Under 'Upcoming Events' click on Clyde v Dumbarton item, or go directly to the match page
- Scroll down the page and in the 'Tickets for Sale' section, click on the red 'Buy this event now' button
- Enter your payment details (Visa, Mastercard or American Express) to complete the ticket purchase
- You will receive an email confirmation of your purchase and the match page will now display an access confirmation message box. NB - You don't need an access code.
- Return to the match page on Saturday to access the live stream, starting at 2.45pm.
Please note, early login is recommended to ensure you have access before the 3pm kick-off.
As well as the web-based access to Clyde FC Live as above, an app (also 'Clyde FC Live') is available to download on both Apple and Google (Android) devices, however this remains in development and may not provide full functionality yet.
Viewing is also recommended on as large a screen as possible for the best experience.
As per SPFL streaming rules, only one device can be used to access the platform per user account. This can be managed via your account settings once logged in, if you wish to change device at any time.
Finally, all supporters and viewers should note, as with any live broadcast stream, although the footage is being delivered in HD, the quality of the end visuals will also depend on the internet connection available to each user.
Further details will follow ahead of the League 1 opener against Partick Thistle on Saturday 17th October, including an update for Season Card holders.