Become a Club Owner for 2020-21
Here's your first chance to Be Part of the Club during the 2020-21 season.
To become an owner, a one-off £40 fee is payable to the Club, with ownership running from 1st July 2020 to 30th June 2021.
Clyde FC Ownership - Continued Benefits
- Equal Vote
- Part of a democratic process to adopt Club policy
- Invite to Annual General Meeting and any Extraordinary General Meetings
- Exclusive invite to manager's Q&A sessions
- Listed on Clyde website as a Club Owner
- Access to Owner's Forum on Clyde website
- Access to Owner's Q&A section on Clyde Website
- Owner's Man of the Match voting
Clyde FC Ownership - New Benefits
- Voting on club kits for season 2021-22
- Priority for matchday tickets if required
- Draw for two Boardroom passes for each home match
- Draw to present an end of season award
- Monthly email club update
- Quarterly financial update
There are three ways to renew or become a new owner:-
- Download an application form and pay by cheque
- Visit the online shop to pay instantly using a credit/debit card
- Sign up via our GoCardless page to spread payment over four months
Please note, that current website account access will expire on 30th June 2020 and renewals should be completed by that date to ensure no loss of access. All accounts will be stored for a short period of time, to allow re-activation for later renewals.
The club would like to thank all those who have already committed again to ownership of The Bully Wee, as well as welcoming new owners ahead of the new season.
Your Club. Be part of it.