Celtic Hospitality Update
The club is pleased to announce that the additional hospitality places made available for the match against Celtic on Sunday, will now be hosted in the leisure centre facility at Broadwood.
It was previously planned to utilise marquee sections for the increased capacity but, following an agreement reached with NLL, the occasion will now take place within the modern facility, located at the north end of the pitch.
Demand remains high, but a limited number of places are still available for general sale. The superb package is available to fans of both Clyde and Celtic and includes:
- Access from 11.30am to the hospitality facility, located at the north end of Broadwood
- Guaranteed match ticket
- Three-course meal provided in partnership with Regis Banqueting
- Complimentary copy of our award-winning matchday programme
- Post match opening until 5pm, with sausage rolls served
- Pre and post match bar serving a range of wines, beers and spirits to your table.
It will be a fantastic day as Clyde welcome the Scottish Champions to Cumbernauld and this is your chance to enjoy it in style, for only £85 per person.
Tickets can be booked individually, with full tables of 10 also available.
Supporters already in possession of a match ticket can upgrade to the hospitality experience for a reduced price by emailing the club at the above address.