PREVIEW: Bonnyrigg Rose v Clyde
Clyde travel to Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic tomorrow, in the Fourth Round of the William Hill Scottish Cup.
The match is subject to a 9am pitch inspection at New Dundas Park. In the event that it is postponed, the tie will be moved to Tuesday (21st January).
The Bully Wee visited the Lowland League side as recently as July, winning a pre-season friendly by a single goal.
The Clyde squad will be boosted tomorrow by the addition of loan signing Tom Lang, with Ross Lyon also expected to return from injury.
Danny Lennon spoke to the official website ahead of the cup tie:-
"This is what the romance of the cup is all about. We know what to expect from Bonnyrigg, who are in very good form just now and we have prepared the best that we can do. We have to make sure that we control ourselves both physically and mentally on the pitch.
"We can’t do anything about the conditions, but we have to focus on what we can do and make sure we play to the best that we can. This sort of game will come down to the team that works the hardest.
"There will be a big Clyde support at the match and I know, with them being tight to the park, that they will be noisy. There will also be a big home support, so we will need the help of our supporters to be our 12th man. I am sure they will have a great day out and I would just ask them to remember that they are representing Clyde Football Club on a bigger stage tomorrow."
- The match is all ticket and sold out
- There is no car parking at stadium
- All supporters are urged to arrive early to avoid congestion and lengthy queues to enter the ground
- Gates open from 1pm
- Clyde fans should enter by the Lothian Street Entrance (Gate C)
- Clyde fans will be accommodated in an area to the north of the dugouts and behind the goal at the Auld Orchard end. Turn LEFT after entering through Gate C. Both areas are uncovered and no seating is available
- In the event of the match finishing as a draw after 90 minutes, a replay will take place at Broadwood on Tuesday night (21st January)